<div class="bbWrapper"><b>Ynt: Dinlediğiniz Şarkıdan Bir Cümle... </b><br />
<br />
Apocalyptica-I dont care<br />
<br />
Try to make it through my life, in my way, there's you<br />
<br />
I try to make it through these lies, that's all i do<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Just don't deny it<br />
<br />
Just don't deny it and deal with it, yeah<br />
<br />
Just deal with it<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
You try to break me,<br />
<br />
You wanna break me...bit by bit,<br />
<br />
That’s just part of it<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
If you were dead or still alive<br />
<br />
I don't care, i don't care<br />
<br />
And all... the things you left behind<br />
<br />
I don't care, i don't care<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I try to make you see my side<br />
<br />
Always trying to stay in line<br />
<br />
But your eyes see right through<br />
<br />
That's all they do<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I'm getting tired of this shit<br />
<br />
I've got no room when it's like this<br />
<br />
What you want of me just deal with it<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
(Nothing can care about, nothing can care about)<br />
<br />
(You won't be there for me, you won't be there for me)<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
If you were dead or still alive<br />
<br />
I don't care, i don't care<br />
<br />
And all the things you left behind<br />
<br />
I don't care, i don't care<br />
<br />
i don't care</div>