<div class="bbWrapper"><b>Ynt: Toyotacılar Muhabbet Köşesi</b><br />
<br />
Yola çıkmadan biraz gülün. 37'ye dikkat ;D<br />
<br />
1.You can go fast, but I can go anywhere.<br />
2.Sure I'll race you, but I choose the course.<br />
3.I love Terra Firma, the less Firma, the more Terra.<br />
4.You can follow me, but it’s going to hurt.<br />
5.Don’t follow me, you won’t make it.<br />
6.Paint and Panel work by: Rocks and Trees.<br />
7.Stop laughing and give me a hand with the winch.<br />
8.If your tyres don’t rub, fit bigger tyres.<br />
9.I’d rather be scared, than bored, to death.<br />
10.I’d rather be bogged than bored.<br />
11.Cause 4wders know the earth isn’t flat.<br />
12.Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.<br />
13.Take it off-road, or take it back.<br />
14.Do it on all fours.<br />
15.Ban stupid pedestrians, not bullbars.<br />
16.(written upside down) If you can read this, one of us is in trouble.<br />
17.Dents are like scratches with better stories attached.<br />
18.I came, I saw, I locked hubs.<br />
19.Does not play well with small cars.<br />
20.Chicks dig body damage.<br />
21.Caution: Vehicle frequently Sideways.<br />
22.Outta the way, my brakes are wet.<br />
23.Do not take overturning vehicle.<br />
24.Remember, it’s easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.<br />
25.Team 16 (4x4 = 16).<br />
26.Don’t follow me, I’m lost<br />
27.Four Wheel Drivers do it in the dirt.<br />
28.Have you driven over a Ford lately?<br />
29.I used to Cruise, now I Patrol.<br />
30.4WDing, it’s like eating or breathing, only more important.<br />
31.Never fear, Lock, Stomp, and steer.<br />
32.I hate sports cars, they scratch my diffs.<br />
33."There's Only One Jeep (Thank goodness for that!!)"<br />
34.This jacket is ribbed for extra traction in the mud.<br />
35.I might not be fast, but I can’t be stopped.<br />
36.Suzuki – I can squeeze between the stuff you can’t get over.<br />
37.Losers drive Cruisers<br />
38.Don’t follow the easy path – make one!<br />
39.When all else fails – lock the hubs.<br />
40.Sports Cars - Man-made speed humps<br />
41.Life’s too short to drive a Toyota, Live to the max - Drive a Nissan.<br />
42.Shutup or I'll park on your bonnet<br />
43.RAV4s... best wheelchocks around<br />
44.Suzuki - Half the size, twice the guts<br />
45.The handwinch – Nature’s Gym in a Bag<br />
46.Wanna see my snatch?<br />
47.It's not a dent, it's a rock-kiss<br />
48.River crossings – nature’s carwash<br />
49.Real Men Smoke Mud Tyres<br />
50.I had the Jeep thing, now it hurts when I pee.<br />
51.My truck don’t shine, but it sure can climb<br />
52.I love a dirty hump<br />
53.A snatch strap isn’t kinky, it’s a tool of the trade.<br />
54.Chrome won’t get you home – but Chromoly might help</div>